My audiobook productions meet the following criteria and are compliant with ACX, Audible, Amazon and iTunes requirements.
- consistent in overall sound and formatting.
- free of extraneous sounds such as plosives, mic pops, mouse clicks, excessive mouth noise, and outtakes.
- include opening and closing credits that match the title’s cover art.
- include a retail audio sample that is between one and five minutes long.
- 0.5 to 1 second of room tone at its beginning and 1 to 5 seconds of room tone at its end.
- Total RMS level between -23dB and -18dB RMS.
My usual total RMS level is between -21dB and -18dB. Most productions are mastered to between -20.5 and -19.5db for maximum clarity across all listening devices.
- peak values no higher than -3dB.
I can also provide peak levels up to -0.1dB if required.
- noise floor no higher than -60dB RMS.
- 192kbps or higher 44.1kHz MP3, Constant Bit Rate (CBR).
I can also provide flac, WAV: 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit and BWF (Broadcast Wave Format): 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit